Westchester County is in need of Election Inspectors willing to work at various polling sites on Election Day. We are especially in need of poll inspectors who are proficient in both English and Spanish.
Election inspector requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be registered to vote in the County of Westchester
- Hours are from 5:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Election inspector documents
- Poll worker instruction manual
- Plan A Imagecast machine manual
- Plan B Imagecast (handicap) machine manual
- Bilingual poll worker instruction manual
If you are interested in becoming an Election Inspector, contact our Election Inspector Department or complete the Poll Worker Application form and submit it to the BOE either by e-mail or mail.
Note: If you cannot complete the fillable form on your computer, then print, complete and mail it to the address on the form. You may also fax the completed form to (914) 995-4603.
|Ed Zebzda (Republican)||(914) 995-5702|
|Ericka Sterling (Democrat)||(914) 995-8568|
Bilingual Election Inspector Coordinators
|Olga Rivera (Republican)||(914) 995-8559|
|Martha Lopez (Democrat)||(914) 995-7810|
For additional information, visit the New York State Board of Elections.